Exercise is the key to keep our body fit and healthy. You can do a work out in many ways. If you have more budget, work out in gym with its membership program is the best. You will get complete workout set and instructor. But if you have no cost, don’t worry. There are many of low-cost alternatives that can help you get fit without breaking your budget. Try these four tips from Mayoclinic to help you get started.
1. Exercise with Daily Activities
You don’t need special equipment for an aerobic workout. As long as your activity can increase your heart rate, it’s considered as exercise. Here are few example simple activities that you can do in your daily life
- Take a brisk walk every day, whether it’s a path through your neighborhood or laps in a local mall.
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator, or make a full workout of climbing the stairs.
- Park your car farther away from your destination to get extra step.
- Mow the lawn, weed the garden, rake the leaves or shovel the snow. [Read more…] about Low Cost Exercise : Save your Money And Get Fit